Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.749 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,081 (2,934TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)