Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.274 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,805 (2,890TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)