Cost of living comparison between İzmir, Turkey and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.794 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,225 (5,746TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)