Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,202 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.208 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,788 (6,524TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)