Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 204% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,446 (¥199,149) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)