Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 199% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,787 (¥184,478) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)