Cost of living in Ivanovo, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.115 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ivanovo (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,601 (руб 43,590) in Ivanovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (37 minutes ago)