Cost of living comparison between Ithaca, New York, United States and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.847 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 183% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨212,530 ($3,132) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)