Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 92% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,885 (R$ 6,785) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)