Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,372 prices entered by 960 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.119 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,400 (3,353TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (44 minutes ago)