Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,590 prices entered by 891 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.220 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,818 (3,256TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)