Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,079 prices entered by 1,136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.234 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,430 (3,204TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)