Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,432 prices entered by 1,166 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.749 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,173 (3,052TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)