Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.639 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨75,871 (E£ 20,850) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)