Cost of living comparison between Ismaïlia, Egypt and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.801 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨79,106 (E£ 20,812) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)