Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,791 (₨167,386) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)