Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.561 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,555 (₨79,448) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)