Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,879 (﷼ 30,357,164) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)