Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,585 (﷼ 25,945,775) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (31 minutes ago)