Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.152 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,068 (руб 98,132) in Irkutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)