Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.114 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,583 (руб 45,387) in Irkutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)