Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.496 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 170% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,455 (Dinar 2,098) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)