Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.487 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 159% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨194,106 (Dinar 2,145) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)