Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.272 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 119% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,750 (Dinar 850) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)