Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 94.784 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 168% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨217,761 (Dinar 2,297) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)