Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.503 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,566 (Mex$ 14,722) in Irapuato to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)