Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.636 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,343 (Mex$ 15,496) in Irapuato to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (39 minutes ago)