Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,993 (﷼ 26,907,104) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)