Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.938 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,527 (S/. 2,233) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)