Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10669 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 132% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,398 (CH$1,700,164) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨6,000 (about 1 hour ago)