Cost of living in Ipswich, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.297 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipswich (United Kingdom) is 192% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨219,333 (£2,633) in Ipswich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)