Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.588 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,077 (RM1,994) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)