Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.755 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,674 (R$ 2,489) in Ipatinga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)