Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.962 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,140 (R$ 2,412) in Ipatinga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)