Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.270 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,995 ($2,707) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)