Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.095 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,836 ($1,261) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)