Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 118% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,673 (€2,339) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)