Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.544 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 174% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,930 (£1,269) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)