Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.355 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,225 (£663) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)