Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 155% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,425 (€1,326) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (39 minutes ago)