Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 138% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,687 (€2,629) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)