Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,153 (R$ 5,924) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (32 minutes ago)