Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.007 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,092 (R$ 2,215) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (34 minutes ago)