Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21603 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,235 (588,972 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (less than a minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (28 minutes ago)