Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,996 (﷼ 38,225,950) in Ilam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)