Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.602 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,200 (¥65,144) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)