Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,501 (¥145,497) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tauranga costs NZ$7 (27 minutes ago)