Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.950 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,679 ($1,907) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)