Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.110 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,358 ($1,924) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)