Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02139 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,161 (COL$2,485,726) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)