Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20435 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 152% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,061 (925,165 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)