Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17605 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,940 (317,756 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)