Cost of living comparison between Iasi, Romania and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.177 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,994 (6,799 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)