Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.759 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,823 (3,271 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Isparta costs 4.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)