Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.630 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,234 (2,961 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $169 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)