Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.624 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,555 (6,564 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)