Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.631 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨74,123 (E£ 20,413) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)