Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.680 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,414 (E£ 12,883) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (32 minutes ago)