Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,505 (元12,544) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (38 minutes ago)