Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,611 (€832) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)