Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.149 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,578 (Q6,293) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$340 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)