Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.054 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,440 (Q16,505) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)