Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.065 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,212 (Q7,524) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (39 minutes ago)