Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.765 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,388 (Q6,548) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)