Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.786 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,778 (Q15,681) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (25 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)