Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.052 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,903 (S/. 2,439) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)