Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.601 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,418 (S/. 2,544) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)