Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.851 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,488 (S/. 4,810) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)