Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.239 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,988 (22,770 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)