Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.280 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,231 (20,712 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)