Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.147 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,102 (52,216 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (42 minutes ago)