Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.344 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,916 (20,015 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dallas, Texas costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)