Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,840 (23,567 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (43 minutes ago)