Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.878 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,103 (80,975 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)