Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.963 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,109 (39,272 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (37 minutes ago)