Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.224 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,333 (20,388 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)