Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.343 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,671 (17,360 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)