Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.244 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,754 (33,760 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (43 minutes ago)