Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.314 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,713 (24,078 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)