Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.949 INR / BYN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 26% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨25,750 (758 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)