Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00340 INR / BYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨77,577 (22,823,179 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)