Cost of living comparison between Hrodna, Belarus and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00340 INR / BYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨81,245 (23,907,622 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (35 minutes ago)