Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,231 in Howrah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)