Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,837 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.039 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 192% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,794 ($1,750) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)