Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.809 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 112% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,339 (kr16,855) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (43 minutes ago)