Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.495 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 112% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,913 (kr18,105) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)