Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.465 INR / SBD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 194% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨229,923 (27,163 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)