Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.400 INR / SBD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 184% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨212,872 (25,340 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (42 minutes ago)