Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.253 INR / SBD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 176% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨215,679 (26,135 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)