Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.270 INR / SBD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 168% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,028 (12,337 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)