Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,954 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.286 INR / HKD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 245% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,255 (HK$17,047) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (41 minutes ago)