Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,926 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.267 INR / HKD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 271% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,545 (HK$17,968) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)