Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.046 INR / BYN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,634 (1,194 BYN) in Homyel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 1 hour ago)