Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12993 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 19% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨30,756 (236,722 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (41 minutes ago)