Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13222 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 23% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨60,470 (457,330 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)