Cost of living in Homs, Syria vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13902 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 42% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨23,753 (170,864 £) in Homs.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)