Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12474 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 21% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨30,713 (246,213 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)