Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.216 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,943 (元6,455) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)