Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.184 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 174% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,802 (AU$2,087) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)